Year 9 Curriculum Futures Information
Welcome to our new Year 9 GCSE Choices Information page. Subject presentations that explain the subject content and assessment criteria of each course will be posted here in early March.
All Year 9 students will have access to our new Year 9 Curriculum Futures booklet, this will also be found electronically on this page. It will be important to gain as much information as possible before selecting subjects. This includes watching the subject presentations, speaking to key subject staff during the online Year 9 futures event and making use of the resources below.
• Our subject curriculum maps can be found on the subjects tab. These outline the course and share what students will learn.
• Students can use Unifrog to help start subject and careers research. Log in details are available from Ms C Spinner.
• Click here to access the website
• Students can also explore icould which uses the power of personal stories to inform young people’s career choices.
• The following short film supports Year 9 students with their subject choices.
• The Careers Service has produced the following video to support students with GCSE choices.
Please find below Mrs Minton's presentation, Miss Parrott's Curriculum Futures presentation and the KEY STAGE 4 Options Booklet. Please view these before watching the individual subject presentations.