Sullivan Bus Travel Information
Sullivan buses provide three buses to and from the school every day please click on the links below to see the timetables:
Boarding your bus and your journey
Using the bus is an efficient, reliable and safe means of getting to and from school. Unlike other local bus services, the bus services shown in this leaflet are designed to cater for the needs of the school, dropping off and picking up in the school grounds without students needing to cross busy roads. The timetable allows sufficient time for students to arrive at school. At the end of school we will despatch the buses once all students are known to have boarded.
- The timetables are just a guide. Times shown are departure times. By the time shown the bus should be leaving the stop. Arrival times at busy stops may differ. We will always endeavour to ensure that the bus departs the first stop on time, but actual arrival & departure times may vary due to traffic conditions. The times may be adjusted at the start and finish of term and on other days to suit the needs of the school.
- Buses serve all bus stops on the route – not just those listed in the timetable. Please use the time from the previous listed bus stop in the timetable to determine the time at your stop.
- Please be at the bus stop at least five minutes before the bus is due to arrive.
- Signal clearly to the driver, by raising one arm. If you are already on the bus, please ring the bell.
- If you do not have a valid pass, please pay the driver on boarding and take your ticket. Sullivan Buses undertake ticket checks from time to time and if you are found on the bus without a valid ticket you may be charged the fare a penalty fare for the journey travelled.
- If you are paying cash – please have the right money. Its helps to speed boarding.
- When seats are available please use them!
- Please keep your belongings with you at all times. If you lose something, you should contact Sullivan Buses on 01707 646 803. All items of Lost Property will need to be collected during office hours from the depot.
Buying your season ticket and how to save up to £200!!
Fares on all the above routes remain unchanged – long term season ticket prices are still at 2013 prices.
Season tickets can be purchased from our offices at South Mimms or via the internet. Visit our websites www.sullivanbuses.com or www.hertfordshireschool.services.co.uk.
Please note that we need internet orders at least five working days before the start of the new term. This is to ensure that we can get the season tickets issued before the start of the new term.
Make better use of your season ticket for FREE!!
Pupils with Season Tickets with current validity may use them on our local buses at any time up to the date of expiry. Great for visiting school friends at weekends or school holidays or for using Hertsmere leisure facilities and shopping in Borehamwood and Watford.
Contacting Sullivan Buses
Phone 01707 646 803 or Email email@example.com
Address, Deards House, St Albans Road, South Mimms Service Area, Potters Bar, Herts. EN6 3NE.